The Saint John Regional Hospital Foundation has raised over $85 million to date in support of excellence and innovation in the areas of equipment, mental health, research, education and patient comfort at the Saint John Regional Hospital, the largest health care centre in the province – providing world-class care for all New Brunswickers.
When you donate to the Saint John Regional Hospital Foundation, your money stays here in New Brunswick – and is directed to the area of healthcare that is most important to you.
“Inspiring the power of community to transform healthcare.”
"Transforming Lives. Driving Innovative Healthcare.”
The following 5 pillars guide our fundraising efforts:
- Advanced Medical Equipment and Technology for the Saint John Regional Hospital.
- Community mental health programs and research across New Brunswick.
- Research directly affects how patients are cared for.
- Education to help ensure doctors and clinical staff are up to date on the most important advances in medicine and patient care.
- Providing patients with better comfort.
Together, these 5 pillars cover a broad spectrum of patient services. You can direct your gift to a particular hospital department or program that's close to your heart. Or, you can choose to let us direct your gift to the area of highest and most urgent need within our hospital.
Download our 2015-16 Annual Report to read some highlights from a tremendous year made possible by generous support from our community.
The Saint John Regional Hospital Foundation is registered with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). Our Charitable Number is: BN 119132363 RR0001